Hills & Dales is suitable for
- Romantic get-aways or some time out with your partner
- Overnight accommodation, for travellers from Lanseria Airport, shuttle services are available @ R50 per way
- Guests requiring vehicle storage for a couple of days whilst flying to other parts of SA – R35 per night storage & R50 per way shuttle
- Visiting business people looking for accommodation in the countryside, away from the hustle and bustle of town
- Guests looking for a break away from city life but not wanting to travel to far from Johannesburg
- Guests wanting a base to travel from to visit i.e. The Cradle of Humankind, Sterkfontein and Wonder Caves, Hartbeespoort Dam, Rhino and Lion Park, Lion Park, Maropeng and many other places of interest
- Party / office groups, golf tour groups, bachelor parties, hen parties, birthday parties, school reunions, family reunions and the like
- People wanting to add a Sheer Bliss massage to their stay for a couple of hours of Utter Relaxation. Treat your partner or double up for a Couples Massage.
- Brain storming sessions for companies wanting to get out into the country away from city life and refresh
- Birders – we have an amazing variety of birds
- Guests wanting to bring their small pets. We have three pet friendly Units. Pets should be small to medium, neutered or spade, and non aggressive.
Hills & Dales is NOT suitable for
- People who are not animal friendly. We have three resident Jack Russells and three cats, one of which is a black cat.
- Corporate people who want a Monte Casino Hotel type experience! We are NOT a hotel!
- People who are terrified of spiders and insects. We are in the country and experience all these things as well as the odd snake. Our rooms are clean and neat but we cannot prevent the odd insect from coming inside through the window!
- wheelchair guests as too many steps, hills and dales. Some of our units do have ramps and safety bars in the showers but that is all.
- people who do not like the Swallows and Sparrows nesting in the passageways or a bit of peeling paint. We have recently repainted so are looking pretty smart!
- drinking and partying in the accommodation units. We have a special Venue to book where you can be merry and make a mess! We want peace and quiet in the accommodation units where we may have other guests to be considerate of!
- people who are looking for a children’s amusement park.
- people who want pub or restaurant facilities with all the bells and whistles!
Golf Tours Information
The perfect setup for a golf tour, with our Venues meeting the ideal requirements for accommodation and to either have a self-catered or catered area to relax and enjoy each other’s company after a long day of golf! Venues are exclusive to your group and set in beautiful scenic surrounds, helping you to unwind and enjoy yourselves.
- Full catering, part catering or self-catering.
- Honesty bar can be provided should you require.
- A quotation will be provided for your specific requirements.
- Closest golf courses – Blair Atholl, Steyn City, Dain Fern, Pecanwood amongst loads of others.
School or College Reunions
The organiser can book either one of our Venues, or maybe both if the function is only on a Friday evening.
Gwebi Reunion – 28th September 2018 – Course 22 1970 to 1972
We had an 80th birthday party luncheon for a family group on a Sunday, which was thoroughly enjoyed. Guests spent the evening in The Fish Eagle Lodge and the Guinea Fowl Rooms and others joined them for the luncheon on Sunday. It was a very relaxed and enjoyable affair and our meal was divine …..