2 Bedrooms ensuite, situated in lovely gardens, overlooking the hills. Both rooms have queensize beds, one bedroom has a double shower and toilet and one bedroom has a big shower, bath and toilet. There is a fully stocked open plan kitchen with dining area, lounge with fireplace and folding glass doors leading onto a big deck. On the deck there is a weber and a gas braai. The deck is lovely to sit on and enjoy a sundowner whilst listening to the guinea fowl and other bird or wildlife noises. Attractive, cosy and comfortable accommodation suitable for 4 people, a couple, family group, honeymoon or other couples seeking a retreat, or business people.
This unit is small/medium pet friendly. Please let us know should you wish to bring pets.
- Located in lovely gardens with a peaceful view of the hills
- Two ensuite bedrooms – one bedroom with bath, shower & toilet and one bedroom with double shower and toilet
- Open plan, fully stocked kitchen for self-catering
- Lounge with fireplace, flat screen TV and folding glass doors leading onto the deck
- Big, covered deck overlooking the view with gas braai and weber facilities, good lighting
- Access to the splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function, alternatively, The Wallow pool is situated behind the Fish Eagle Lodge at the top of the garden.
- Complimentary coffee/tea tray with biscuits
- Business people travelling in twos
- Two couples who are friends and who want to have a weekend away and share accommodation
- Family or touring groups
- Pet friendly people
- The flats are serviced daily and the dishes washed – except on Public Holiday and Sundays when there is no service. You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board and a hair drying in your unit should you need to use them.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R35 per kg
- All the units have fans and heaters.
- Complimentary coffee, tea and homemade biscuits.
- Secure parking.
- Menus are available in each unit, however, you need to give us good notice should meals be required, preferably prior to booking.