Jabulani is situated in a rural environment, overlooks Lanseria airport to the far right and has a lovely view of the Jukskei River and open countryside. It has loads of ambiance and is an extremely popular party venue.
Inside entertainment area is 12 metres by 14 metres, which leads onto a 4 metre deck and plunge pool. It is a perfect, gathering place, private and secure. There are folding wooden and glass doors across the front of the venue, which can be partially or fully opened or closed to keep out the cold and the warmth from the fireplace in.
Jabulani is fully set up for guests to cater for themselves. Guests have exclusive use of Jabulani, two bedrooms, which comprise of 8 bunkbeds in each and sleeps up to 32 in total, 4 toilets and 4 showers. There is a stone bar and fireplace, indoor braai and plenty of teak table tops for food preparation and serving food, as well as two teak picnic tables, which overlook the view. There is a fridge and kitchen sink, along with microwave, toaster, kettle, hot plates and spit area for use by guests. We set up the fire place for you to use but otherwise you need to supply your own wood.
What are you waiting for? Book Now!
We provide good quality plastic plates, beer mugs, shooter glasses, salad and snack bowls and dustbins for your convenience. Dishwash, soap and towels are provided at the sink should you need it. All bedding requirements, towels and soap are provided.
There is a gas skottel braai for the cooking of breakfasts, two plate hot plates for making pap and gravy, along with pots and potjie pot. Flood lighting can be turned on in Jabulani to light up the hill, deck, pool and parking area. There is a 59” flat screen TV in Jabulani with all the Super Sport DSTV channels available to watch the sport of your choice.
We provide ice for the initial two ice buckets on the bar but other than this you will need to supply your own.
DRAFT BEER – please order a week prior to event if possible, otherwise your choice will be limited
- Hire of one tap dispenser R650 per night – should you have your own draft
- Hire of one tap dispenser R250, if you are purchasing beer from us, draft rates below but please confirm rates, which may change :
||Real Ginger Beer
|Draft Lager SAB
|Castle / Hansa
|Black Label/Castle Lite
What a guest needs to bring
- Wood for the fireplace
- Mossie repellent for your room or in the evenings should you need it
- Swimming pool towel
- Minimum 6 blocks of ice to keep drinks cold – there are ice boxes under the bar counter for your drinks and ice buckets on the counter
- Drink, food, firelighters and charcoal requirements if you are self-catering
- Music – docking station or small blue tooth speakers only. No big speakers or big sound systems allowed, which have proved too difficult to control.
- Headache and hangover medication
- Earplugs for peaceful sleep!