What To Do At Hills & Dales
A Variety of Experiences:
- Contact Sheer Bliss for a relaxing Swedish Massage. They come out to us fully equipped so that you can enjoy some Utter Relaxation.
- Party groups either sleeping over or wanting a day activity can arrange to book for paintball, which is played in front of Jabulani – see pictures below. Minimum requirement of 10 people playing.
- View The Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site Magaliesberg Map, which you will find in your accommodation, for an abundance of activities in the area such as
- Wonder and Sterkfontein Caves
- Lesedi Cultural Centre
- Rhino and Lion Game Reserve
- Lion Park
- Horse riding
- Fishing, trout and other
- Hartbeespoort Cable Car
- Glen Afric – lunch and feed the elephants
- Walks on the 23 ha property but no proper walking paths as yet
- Canoeing – bring your own canoe
- Swimming and relaxing by the two swimming pools – The Wallow and Hlala Lapha
- Hire a net for water or grass volley ball
- Go to the Lanseria Airport for lunch at the Wiesenhof and watch the planes coming and going
- Go to the Culinary Kitchen for a yummy breakfast or lunch – 10 minutes away
Minimum of 10 guys required to play.
If you are looking for something a little different, Hills and Dales Accommodation offer bush paintball, which is held just below the Jabulani Venue. With the natural bush and landscape the game feels like a real war situation, with guys ducking and diving into ditches. Even the Rambo’s will struggle to come out without a few scrapes and definitely out of breath!
Markers, overalls and safety kit are provided for games.
Volley ball information
Request that a net be put up on the pool or on the lawn. Volley ball is provided and this activity is for people attending events only.